Drilax Diamond Drill Bit 1/4 Inch Ceramic Porcelain Tile Glass Bottle Granite Hole Saw 0.25 inch Five Pack
- DRILL HOLES in glass bottles, porcelain ceramic tiles, plant pots, fish tanks, granite, marble with diamond coated drill bit hole saw.
- GREAT for making wine bottles with light strings. Can also drill through glass blocks. You can drill through bath tub tile, and put on a handle bars. Aquarium drill bit for overflow installation.
- WORKS with STANDARD electric, cordless or upright drill presses. Shank size is 1/4 inch.
- EASY TO USE Diamond Drill Bits. Start at an angle, go vertical, do not apply too much pressure. Keep the tool wet for cooling.
- DIAMOND TIPPED DRILL BIT for drain holes, bottles, quartz, shower, faucet, kitchen and bathroom upgrades.
Details: Drilax Diamond Drill Bit (diamond hole saws), 1/4 inch.Shank size is 1/4 inch. Drilax tools will fit standard hand drills and press drills.Superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.Depth of cut 1 in .Never let your drill bit run dry. The electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty.b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.EASY TO USECenter pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a cardboard. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.Please use protective gear.Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. The guide has a suction base.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews