Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Set 3 Pieces Porcelain Ceramic Glass Tile Pot Drain Fish Tank Holes 1/2 (0.5) 3/4 (0.75) 1 Inch
- HIGH-QUALITY DIAMOND HOLE SAW DRILL BIT TOOL SET - 3 Common Sizes: 1/2 inch 3/4 inch and 1 inch. Packed in air tight PVC wrap.
- FOR ALL DIY PROJECTS: Drilling Holes in Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks. Installing Faucets, Showers, Pipes for Renovating Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, etc.
- BUY AS A SET AND SAVE OVER 80 Percent, compared to big box store. Our customers love these high quality diamond tools.
- STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank for STANDARD electric or rechargeable drills, handheld or upright.
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH YOUR PROJECTS. There is no need for a center pilot drill. These tools do not have center pilot drills. Do NOT run dry. These Diamond Coated Tools will work best if you use water to keep the tools cool.
Details: DRILAX diamond hole saws provide superior performance and lifetime. Our tools do not need center pilot drills. Pilot drills are for softer materials such as wood or plastic. Diamond drill bits in this set can drill little over 1 inch depth. Shank is small enough for standard drill chucks.
Drilax diamond coated drill bits work great on wide array materials such as Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles (both wall and floor), Glass Slabs, Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks, Stucco, Rock slabs, etc. The electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool: a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty. b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit. c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE – PERFECT FOR DIY Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.;
Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood – plastic or even a card-board.All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with a wet sponge. Please use protective gear. Drilax has a variable diameter drill bit guide available on Amazon. This drill bit guide will secure on the surface and position the diamond drill bit.
Item Condition: New