Drilax Diamond Drill Bit Set 1/2 (0.5) 3/4 (0.75) 1 inch Tile Hole Saw Kit Ceramic Porcelain Glass Bottle Flower Pot Drain Hole 3 Pieces Pack
- Perfect Diamond Drilling Tool Set for Small DIY - 3 Common Sizes: 1/2" 3/4" and 1"
- Over 80% cost savings compared to big box stores. Use with standard electric or battery drillers.
- There is no need for a center pilot drill. These tools do not have center pilot drills.
- Do NOT run dry. These Diamond Coated Tools will work best if you use water to keep the tools cool.
- For Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Marble, Granite, etc.
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1" in depth.
Shank sizes vary but the largest shank is 3/8" - common electric or rechargable drillers can be used.
Drilax diamond coated drill bits work great on a wide array materials such as Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles (both wall and floor), Glass Slabs, Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks, Stucco, Rock slabs, etc.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE - PERFECT FOR DIY
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Drilax diamond drill bits do not require a pilot drill. Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Drilax has a variable diameter drill bit guide available on Amazon. This drill bit guide will secure on the surface and position the diamond drill bit.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews