Drilax Diamond Drill Bit Hole Saw 1-3/8 inch Core Glass, Marble, Granite, Ceramic Porcelain Tiles DIY Drill Bit Size: 1-3/8 inch
- PREMIUM QUALITY, LONG LASTING Diamond Drill Bit Hole Saw Tool
- TOOL Diameter is 1 3/8 inches. Shank size is 3/8 inch for standard drills (electric, cordless, upright, and other rotary tools)
- EXCELLENT RESULTS in Granite, Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Bottles, Fish Tanks, Marble, Quartz, Slate, and many types of Stones.
- Depth of cut 1-1/8 inches
- DUSTLESS CLEAN HOLES in Tiles for Faucets, Showers - DRILAX BUILT QUALITY. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Details: This listing is for individual diamond hole saw - drill bit size 1-3/8 inch. Shank size is 3/8 inch. Drilax tools will fit standard hand drills and press drills. The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc. Drilax tools can drill 1 1/4 inch depth. Never let your drill bit run dry. Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool: a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty. b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit. c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit. EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks. b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical. c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge. Please use protective gear. Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. The guide has a suction base. Just search for \"Drilax Drill Guide\" on Amazon..
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews