Drilax Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Set Longer Tall Version 3/4, 1, 1-3/16, 1- 3/8, 1-5/8 Inch Quartz Granite 3cm Thick Counter-top Ceramic Porcelain Tile 5 Pieces Set Insert Guide Included
- SPECIAL FEATURE 30 Percent longer (deeper) than most competitors. You can drill through 3cm to 3.5cm thick materials with our tools. Quartz or marble counter-tops are no problem.
- Diamond tile drill bit set, diamond tile hole saw bits, tile bit set diamond, ceramic tile hole saws for porcelain.
- 5 Pieces Set of Diamond circular drill bits, Case and Insert Guide Included.
- Shank size is 3/8 inch for standard drills.
SUPERB QUALITY DIAMOND COATING - EXTRA LONG for 3cm countertop drilling
Excellent results in glass, marble, slate, and tile. Nickel plated. Segmented design works better and lasts longer.
Shank diameter: 3/8 inch
Sizes: 3/4, 1, 1-3/16, 1-3/8, 1-5/8 inch
Note: To prolong the life of these bits, use on a low speed with coolant (water/oil)
This set is specially manufactured for drilling holes in thicker materials such as granite counter-tops. You can drill 1 1/4 inch to 1 3/8 inch in depth with ease.
The drilling portion of the hole saw is 1-3/8 inch tall outside.
Shank is 3/8 inch - common electric or rechargeable drillers can be used.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot.
Never let your drill bit run dry.
Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
FREE High Density Poly Insert Included - You can use it as a guide to keep the hole saw in position.
We recommend using DRILAX Diamond Hole Saw Drill Guide.
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.;
Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks. You can also use the insert as a guide.
- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge. Please use protective gear.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews