Drilax Diamond Drill Bit Hole Saw Extra Tall Long Drilling Quartz Granite Countertop Ceramic Porcelain Tile Glass 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2 Inch 5 Pieces Set
- PREMIUM QUALITY, LONG LASTING, TALL (DEEPER CUTS) Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Tool Set in Elegant PU Zipper Storage Case. High Density Poly Insert Included. You can use it as a guide to keep the hole saw in position.
- High-Density Poly Insert GUIDE Included - SAVE OVER 80 Percent on MOST POPULAR 5 Sizes: 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch, 1 1/2 inch. Having these sizes available will help you cover almost all of your applications.
- SPECIAL FEATURE : INCREASED DEPTH of CUT. These hole saws are 30 Percent TALLER (deeper) than most competitors. You can drill through thicker materials with our tools. 1 3/8 inch counter-tops are no problem.
- EXCELLENT RESULTS in Granite, Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Slate, and many types of Stones. Shank size is 3/8 inch for common drills (corded electric, cordless rechargeable, upright, other rotary tools)
- DRILAX BUILT QUALITY – WE ARE HERE TO HELP. Shank sizes vary, maximum shank is 3/8″ – suitable for all common electric drillers.
Details: The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc. Drilax tools can drill 1 1/4" in depth. Shank sizes vary but the largest shank is 3/8" - common electric or rechargable drillers can be used. Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool: a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty. b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit. c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit. EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks. b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical. c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge. Please use protective gear.
Binding: Tools & Hardware
Item Condition: New