2-1/2 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
- Durable Diamond Drilling Holesaw Tool 2 1/2" - 2.5 inches
- Over 80% cost savings compared to big box stores. Use with standard electric or battery drillers.
- There is no need for a center pilot drill. These tools do not have center pilot drills.
- Do NOT run dry. Diamond Coated Tools will work best if you use water to keep the tools cool.
- Shank sizes vary, maximum shank is 3/8" - suitable for all common electric drillers.
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 1/4" in depth.
Shank size is 3/8" - common electric or rechargable drillers can be used.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Item Condition: New