5/8 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
The Drilax 5/8 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit is a premium quality bit designed to create clean, accurate holes in glass, porcelain, and ceramic tiles. It has a 5/8 inch diameter and a 3/8 inch shank size that fits standard cordless and electric drills. Perfect for the touchless to manual flush conversion, this bit ensures accurate results with precision and ease.
- DIAMOND DRILL BIT - FAST and DUSTLESS DRILLING - 5/8 inch Size Hole Drilling Tile Glass Fish Tank Granite Ceramic Porcelain Bottles Quartz Kitchen Bathroom Shower Lamps
- STANDARD SHANK for Cordless and Electric Drills
- Start at an angle or use a guide. Do NOT run dry. These Diamond Coated Tools will work best if you use water to keep the tools cool.
- PERFECT RESULTS in Granite, Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Slate, and many types of Stones. No need for a pilot drill.
- Our hole saws are taller than most other available products. You can drill through thicker materials with our tools. Shank size is 3/8 inch for common drills (corded electric, cordless rechargeable, upright, other rotary tools)
Details: This listing is for an individual 5/8 inch diamond drill bit (diamond hole saws), shank size is 3/8 inch . Drilax tools will fit standard hand drills and press drills. The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc. This tool can drill 1" in depth. Never let your drill bit run dry. Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool: a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty. b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit. c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit. EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks. b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical. c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge. Please use protective gear. Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. .
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews