Drilax Diamond Drill Bit 10 Pieces Set 5/32 3/16 1/4 5/16 3/8 1/2 5/8 3/4 7/8 1 Inch Ceramic Porcelain Tile Glass Granite Quartz Slate Kitchen Bathroom Shower Lamps Case Included
- GREAT SET with 10 Mostly Used Sizes: from 5/32" in to 1 inch
- Diamond Drill Bit Tool Set in Elegant PU Zipper Storage Case. High Density Poly Insert Included. You can use it as a guide to keep the hole saw in position.
- Standard Size Shanks Suitable for Electric and Cordless Drills.
- EXCELLENT RESULTS in Granite, Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Slate, and many types of Stones.
- Triple-Layer Diamond Coating for Enhanced Performance
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 in depth.
Shank sizes vary smallest 5/32" and the largest shank is 3/8" - common electric or rechargable drillers can be used.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
You may want to invest in a Drilax Drill Bit Guide with support bearings, suction base and integrated coolant hole
Item Condition: New