4 inch Diamond Hole Saw Concrete Heavy Duty Gold Series
Drilax Diamond Hole Saw Drill Core Bit Heavy Duty Wet and Dry Use for Brick, Concrete Block, Masonry 2 inches Depth of Cut - 3/8 inch Standard Shank
- Durable 4 core drill bits for concrete, exactly 4 inches diameter
- Concrete hole saw 4 inches with a 2-inch depth of cut and standard 3/8 inch shank for standard cordless or electric drill
- 4 in concrete hole saw dry or wet use drilling holes in concrete block, brick, stones, basement walls, foundations, tile, marble, granite countertop, ceramic, porcelain
- 4 in concrete core saw hammer drill bits for concrete
- Laser welded diamond concrete hammer core bit fits your standard drill.
Details: Drilax Heavy Duty Wet and Dry Use Diamond Hole Saw Drill Core Bit for Brick, Concrete Block, Masonry - 2 inches Depth of Cut - 3/8 inch Standard Shank Shank Size: 3/8 inch - Standard for Cordless or Electric Drills Diamond Coating Sintered within the Material - Does not wear off Suggested Cutting Condition: Dry or Wet Applications: Stones - Rocks - Bricks - Blocks - Granite, Marble, Concrete Heavy Duty Superior Performance and Lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc. It can drill 2 inches deep and has 3/8 inch shank for STANDARD Electric or Cordless Drills - Also perfect for upright drills. Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: DRILAX DRILL BIT GUIDE on Amazon a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a cardboard. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks. b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical. c- You can manually guide the drill bit with a wet sponge. Please use protective gear.
Item Condition: New