8 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
Color: Chrome Nickel
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE Diamond Coated Hole saw Tool 8 inches Diameter, PROFESSIONAL Quality Tool for Drilling Holes in Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain
- STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank Use with standard electric or cordless drill.
- VERY RARE SIZE - ACTUAL hole diameter may be 1/8 inch smaller than 8 inches depending on material removed.
- Use water as coolant to prolong the tool life, use a wood guide these tools do not need a center pilot drill. DRILAX Quality - We are here to help.
- SAVE BIG for DIY Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Installation Projects
Details: Drilax 8 inch Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Coated Core Bits Holesaw DIY Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet InstallationPLEASE NOTE - ACTUAL HOLE DIAMETER MAY BE 1/8 inch smaller than 8 inches, depending on the material removed.The diamond coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime.Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.Drilax tools can drill 1 inch depth. 3/8 inch Shank Size for STANDARD Electric or Rechargable Drills - Also perfect for upright drills. Never let your drill bit run dry.Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot.Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty.b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.;Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.Please use protective gear.PLEASE NOTE - ACTUAL HOLE DIAMETER MAY BE 1/8 inch smaller than 8 inches, depending on the material removed.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews