4-3/8 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
- Diamond Hole Saw Drills 1-1/8 inch deep - Wet Type
- 4-3/8 Inch Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit for Porcelain Ceramic Tiles
- Diamond drill bit for ceramic and porcelain will make clean holes for shower valve, drain or toilet flange installations.
- 4 3/8 inch diamond tipped drill bit for kitchen, bathroom, tiling renovations.
- Wet Saw tile hole cutter for marble, quartz, tiles, and more.
- Porcelain and Ceramic tile hole cutter
Large Size - Great Value
This Tool Does NOT Have Center Pilot Drill
Do NOT Use Dry
3/8 inch Shank Size
Can be used with Handheld or Upright Drillers
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 " in depth.
Shank size is 3/8" - common electric or rechargeable drillers can be used.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
DRILAX Diamond Hole Saw
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews