4-1/4 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE Diamond Coated Hole saw Tool 4-1/4 inches Diameter, PROFESSIONAL Quality Tool for Drilling Holes in Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain
- VERY RARE SIZE - ACTUAL hole diameter may be 1/16 inch larger than 4-1/4 inches depending on the material removed.
- STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank Use with standard electric or cordless drill.
- Use water as coolant to prolong the tool life, use a wood guide these tools do not need a center pilot drill.
- Plaster ceiling recessed light installation
Details: Drilax Diamond Drill Bit (diamond hole saw), 4 1/4 inch Shank size is 3/8 inch. Drilax tools will fit standard hand drills (electric or cordless) and press drills. Superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc. Depth of cut 1 inch. Never let your drill bit run dry. The electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty. This method is shown in product pictures.b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit. EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even cardboard. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.b- This method is shown in product pictures, you can clamp down 3 pieces of wood to form a triangle. The diamond hole saw will stay between the clamped wood.c- Not recommended for novice users. You can manually guide the drill bit with a wet sponge. Please use protective gear.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews