3 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE Diamond Coated Holesaw Tool 3 inches Diameter
- Solid Steel Body: Spins True, Cools Better, Lasts Longer Standard 3/8" Shank for Drills - No Special Tools Needed
- PROFESSIONAL Quality Tool Solid Steel Body: Spins True, Cools Better, Lasts Longer
- Increased Body Height for Deeper Cuts Clean, Precise, Fast, and Dustless Cuts Every Time
- Drills Through Toughest Materials Wet Use with Water for Cooling Drills Through Quartz, Granite, Porcelain, Ceramics, Tiles, Glass
Drilax 3 inch Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Coated Core Bits Holesaw DIY Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Installation
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime.
This tool does not need a center pilot hole. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
This tool can drill 1 inch deep.
3/8 inch Shank Size for STANDARD Electric or Rechargable Drills - Also used with upright drills.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot.
Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.;
To Start A Hole:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. The guide has a suction base. Just search for "Drilax Drill Guide" on Amazon.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews