3-1/2 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
- Triple-Layer Diamond Coating for Enhanced Performance Diamond Coated Hole Saw Tool 3-1/2 inches Diameter
- DUSTLESS - FAST - CLEAN PROFESSIONAL Results Through Quartz, Granite, Porcelain, Ceramics, Tiles, Glass
- Depth of Cut: 1-1/8 inch - STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank Use Standard Electric or Cordless Rotary Tools or Drill
- Solid Steel Body: Spins True, Cools Better, Lasts Longer
- We recommend using water for cooling. You can start drilling at an angle and go upright.
Rare Size - Great Value
This Tool Does NOT Have Center Pilot Drill
Do NOT Use Dry
3/8 inch Shank Size
Can be used with Handheld or Upright Drillers
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 " in depth.
Shank size is 3/8" - common electric or rechargeable drillers can be used.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
DRILAX Diamond Hole Saw
Binding: Tools & Hardware
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews