6 inch Chrome Series Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit
Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Ceramic Porcelain Glass, Tiles, Marble, Granite, Quartz, Plaster Ceiling Walls Coated Core Holesaw DIY True 6 Inches
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE Diamond Coated Hole Saw Tool True 6 inches Diameter
- STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank Use with and standard electric or cordless drill.
- PROFESSIONAL Quality Tool for Drilling True 6 Inch Holes in Plaster Ceilings Walls, Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite, Quartz, Ceramic, Porcelain
- TRUE 6 Inch - Hard to Find Diamond Tool for DIY Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Ceiling Light Installation Projects
- Use water for quartz, tile, marble type of material to prolong the tool life, these tools do not need a center pilot drill. DRILAX Quality - We are here to help.
- Does not have a center pilot drill. You can make a guide out of a piece of 10 x 10 plywood.
Details: Drilax 6 inch Diamond Hole Saw Drill Bit Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Coated Core Bits Holesaw DIY Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Installation The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc. Drilax tools can drill 1 " in depth. 3/8 inch Shank Size for STANDARD Electric or Rechargable Drills - Also perfect for upright drills. Never let your drill bit run dry. Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool: a- You can build a mini water pool around the hole with plumbers putty. b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit. c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit. EASY TO USE Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks. b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical. c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge. Please use protective gear. Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. The guide has a suction base. Just search for "Drilax Drill Guide" on Amazon.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews